Saturday, February 7, 2015

lone tree

Hello!
Today, I visited the lone tree at Punggol park with my family :-)
It's pretty amazing that such an untouched place exists, especially in Singapore, where many places have been urbanized. It's quite a pity that they are building Punggol SAFRA behind this place - I hope it won't affect the scenery too much.

my mom took this picture of me and the tree :-)


The sunlight was soft, which gave this nice feeling to the photos :-)

The colours of the sky changed pretty rapidly afterwards -

Nature is truly a beautiful thing and I think that we should all learn to appreciate it.
Today's experience was better than expected (I thought we wouldn't be able to find the lone tree) and I will definitely be visiting this place again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment