Friday, February 13, 2015

chinatown

Hello everyone!
Writing this after procrastinating for about a week so here it is :-)
Recently, I visited Chinatown with my CCA to get some photos of the festivities, and basically the things that bring out the spirit of Chinese New Year (which is happening in a week's time!)
The photos here may seem a little different from my usual ones because I used a Canon 500D instead of the Sony α for this trip :} (I actually used the Canon for the trip to the lone tree also HAHA)

年糕
(It's most popular during Chinese New Year, but to be honest I've never eaten any in my life HAHA)

Streets of Chinatown;
Obligatory SEXAY photo everywhere we go

I really like this photo!!
(ft. Xin Lin at the back HAHA)

Hungry Kids
Good food is probably one of the most important/best things in Chinatown :}

Time to throw in all the photos of humans -
How to photobomb lesson by Lee Xin Yi

"I cannot make a funny face" - Amanda Koh

Not-so-little juniors :}


I visited Chinatown again with my family afterwards :} We visited at night this time, so I managed to get a different viewpoint of Chinatown.

Hope you guys like these shots!! :-) and Happy Chinese New Year in advance!
See you in the next post >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment