Wednesday, December 17, 2014

flower dome - winter wonderland

Hello everyone! (•͈ᴗ•͈) 
This comes a few days late because I was at my CCA camp (will write about it later hurhur).
Last Sunday, Shi Huan / noobhuan / banghuan and I visited Gardens By the Bay (Flower Dome) together to take photos, like we did before I went to Boracay (we picked that date because Miffy meet and greet !!! plus there were beautiful Christmas decorations up already).

It was cool in there - which meant a good place for us to chill there (until noobhuan got cold LOL)
Snow!! HAHAHA this lil kid was very cute
image
MIFFY!!!
I think a lot of people judged us (including Miffy) because we were so old LOL
Miffy didn't wave back at me when I did boohoo #rejected

My company for the day
image
We wanted to go for the OCBC skywalk but couldn't due to the weather so we returned to the Flower Dome
I really liked this Christmas tree hoho

Succulents & Cacti

Enjoyed the late afternoon sunlight

We had dinner at Marina Bay Sands food court (again) and rushed back to the Flower Dome

Remember the place I mentioned in my previous outing?
We visited once more that day to take photos of light trails -
(photos by huan!!)

Thanks to Shi Huan for making this trip a laughter-filled one because of your noobness and Bangtan-ness #banghuan #number1fan HAHAHAHA
image
That's all for now - will write about our CCA camp trip to the zoo soon hurhur
See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment