Monday, June 3, 2013

nyav 荧 concert 2013

this is a really, really late post, sorry. hope you enjoy the videos here!
On march 23rd, nyav (my CCA) had a concert- 荧.
and the turnout was more than expected!
here's Decibel on their 3rd rehearsal (I think)

Decibel's really cool.

and of course, we have the choir- they were singing "Animals" by Neon Trees.
(this was taken on the actual day)

(those were my videos, hope you enjoyed them!)

I didn't manage to take the decibel live on the concert day,
but they uploaded it on their youtube:

Welcome to the Black Parade
Performed by Decibel.
{not my videos}
check out their youtube account @wearedecibel :)

audience watching very intently.

here's our Sec One performance

group photo with performers and nyav crew :D

a sum up of 荧 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment