Monday, November 9, 2015

taylor swift: 1989

WE WENT TO TAYLOR SWIFT'S 1989 CONCERT AT SINGAPORE YESTERDAY !!!
It was my first concert ever and I think it'll be the best experience I will ever have (because I love all of the songs in 1989 HAHAHAH).
She started off the show with Welcome to New York and New Romantics (fav !!!)
ps this wasn't my view I used binoculars HAHAHAH hardcore but not hardcore enough to get to Loft89

Blank Space & Trouble !!! woohoo

You Are In Love & Clean
“ And I think that its important to remember as we're going through this world as it exists in 2015, there are so many ways that people can criticise you. So many ways people can tell you you're not good enough. I think it's important to remember that whether you live in the US or whether you live in Singapore, or somewhere else, its still the same. You are not the opinion of somebody who doesn't know you or care about you. The sooner we can realise that it's only people who care about us and actually love us that matter, it's only their opinions that should count, I think it's the moment we're closer to being happy in our lives. And honestly, it's like when you let in the opinions of people who don't care about you or are just trying to hurt you, I think that it feels like you've got these insults or these insecurities and these doubts written all over you. All the time. But the moment you can start to separate those opinions out, and realise they don't matter to you as much, I think that's the moment you look in the mirror and you don't see those insecurities written all over yourself anymore. And in that moment, you're clean. 
– Taylor Swift
Love Story
I loved this so much - the whole atmosphere was so magical

STYLE (+ her new costume !!!)

Bad Blood

Enchanted x Wildest Dreams
This was the best thing ever - I can't decide which was my favourite part of the concert

Out Of The Woods

The finale - Shake It Off
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment