Saturday, October 25, 2014

dramafest; encore

We concluded our 2 very special years together with Encore Night. It was a great closure to our Sec 2 life, and I can't express how thankful I am for 210.

Casa  // 
A 210 Production
"Umbrella – a symbol of shelter, of casa, of home. Set in the last century, three wives live under one roof, all bound inevitably to the same pillar of support. But without the pillar, will the umbrella upturn?"

(Photographs taken by Xin Yi, Alexa, Yu Xin & Mr Jack Tan :})


Hello 210! I can't believe it has been 2 years since we first met; it seems like it was just yesterday we were getting excited over our first lifeskills camp. Thank you for all the memories created and friendships forged during our time together. 2 years may seem like a long time but I guess time passes quickly when you're enjoying yourself - and now we've already said our goodbyes. 
Thank you for being a place we can all call "casa" I'm going to miss this whole Dramafest experience so much; we worked so hard with Shi Yun and Qian Hui to make all of this possible, and look at where we are now! We've improved tremendously from our very first rehearsal to the time we went up onstage for Showcase B. (I still can't get over the fact we got 2nd HAHA)
I will miss all of you so very much :'( 
Whichever class you end up in, good luck in your future endeavours, and I hope you'll find happiness wherever you are.
Thank you for these wonderful 2 years together; 210 has a special place in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment