Monday, October 31, 2016

再见,南中


NYGH B16 毕业了! 4 years of laughter and foolishness flew by just like that, and here we are, ready to close this chapter of our lives and move on to the next one - but as brave as we are, I think none of us are really ready! Nanyang has been family for the past 4 years, and the feeling of home is always here - the warmth of open arms and the comfort of familiarity.

I still remember back in 2012 when I went for Nanyang's Open House - I think it was the first time I was so sure about a decision. I knew I wanted to spend my next 4 years in Nanyang and I was so bent on getting in - I remember taking out the NY newsletter from Open House almost every week for motivation (I wonder where I found the time to do so HAHAHAH) This memory doesn't feel like such a long time ago omg I just really don't get how 4 years could past by that quickly sigh

Looking back now, I realised that I've never regretted making this decision, no matter how tough life was at times, even on the days we were burdened with 1378362 quizzes and group projects
Anyway, our last day of school was filled with tears and tears and more tears. I think everyone was anticipating the moment《毕业照》played because that song just gets everyone every time HAHAHA
My main HOmie for the past 4 years (and many more to come !!!)

THANK YOU to these 4 bbys who made the past 2 years in NY bearable

Legit our two emotions @ graduating NY HAHAHA
brought to you by the TWICE wannabes

A Peasants' Graduation
I guess we levelled up from nightsoil collectors HAHAHA


Lee Min Ho(mies)
Thank you for all the little adventures esp. running away from the library pinkslip aunty

Chinadoll Leepoop


The apey bunch - 4 years of laughter and foolishness HAHAHA
Back at it with the simple logic face
CYC oppa HAHAHAH

We love to 小 dab

Following after the footsteps of our idol Kai____ HAHAHA ded

With @thetrashcan_928 aka the first dude whose Instagram account I found even before entering Nanyang HAHAHA stalking skills A1

Reliving our Dramafest days: "Look! It's the Big Dipper!"
(also there's me thirdwheeling otp #zovette)

Jitsie Finch

Ultimate math bae Mrs Ng !!!
"Summation!"


We started off Grad Day with Chinese lessons in the morning and Korean army stew in the afternoon
Our Korean "chingu" at the restaurant kept laughing at us HAHAHA so embarrassing

This restaurant is situated at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre's basement level 2!
(super nice food but extremely spicy so get ready to drink 2 jugs of water like yengho #exposed)


We went back to school and took our obligatory photos with the clock tower and new school building!
We are the embodiment of 勤慎端朴
Took a few times to get this right!

(spot Elian's new haircut!)

The iPhone 7+'s camera and portrait effect is amazing ahhhhh

During graduation!
(will not be putting the photo of myself receiving the grad scroll from wugz bc it looks so funny LOL)

 We love to fight with our scrolls and be immature HAHAHA


And here's to the family who has been supportive from the very beginning!

And then we had our graduation night on Nov 8 after our Chinese O's!
It was a party so I didn't cry because it felt more like a celebration HAHA

And we are off to the next big adventure that awaits us!
再见,南中!

1 comment:

  1. Nice dude! I love being your HOmie! Btw here to steal some info from your Korea post WHEE

    ReplyDelete